About the Role
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable experiences and boosting online engagement? Our client is a well-recognised and forward-thinking law firm, who are on the hunt for a talented Events and Social Media Executive to be the driving force behind their digital presence. Based in our Hove offices, you’ll occasionally spend your time in and at various event locations.
If you’re a driven events coordinator eager to expand your digital marketing skills, this is the role for you.
- Managing our clients’ social media accounts and those of our affiliated brands.
- Craft captivating content centred around current affairs, business updates, and, of course, events, and to work closely with media outlets for publication.
- Collaborate with our internal teams to fulfil event requirements, promote events, negotiate with venues on costs and menus, draft running orders and manage guest lists and requirements.
- With support of their marketing team, you’ll proactively elevate their online presence and grow our event attendance.
The firm work in a fast-paced environment, where impeccable time management and organisational skills are non-negotiable. You’ll be juggling deadlines, budgets, and multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks. Their experienced directors and marketing team will provide guidance to help you excel in this exciting new role.
What they’re looking for…
- At least one years’ experience in event coordination (or a similar role) running corporate, educational, or professional events where you’ve shown your ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- You will possess hands-on experience with marketing CRMs such as Hootsuite or Hubspot and be able to craft captivating social posts accompanied by engaging creatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, encompassing basic sorting functions, formula utilisation, and the ability to analyse numerical data and trends is desirable.
- You’re someone who meticulously dots the ‘i’s and crosses the ‘t’s, with organisational skills that are second to none.
- You will possess exceptional in-person customer service skills and the ability to enchant people through your words, whether spoken or written.
- They expect a high level of proficiency in English and the capacity to conduct independent research, to produce grammatically sound and eloquent written content on behalf of our firm.
- You will preferably hold a full UK driving licence as there will be local travel required for our events.
- You will have the creativity to take our digital platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, X, TikTok, and Facebook) to the next level, using all the right tools to turn data into actions.