About the Role
Our established and reputable client is seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join them as paralegals and embark on a journey that unleashes your potential!
At this law firm, paralegals are not just support staff; they are the centre of their legal excellence. You will be involved in various legal departments to include Civil Litigation, Criminal, Employment, Family, Private Client and Property Litigation. They offer an unmatched opportunity to collaborate with their knowledgeable directors and solicitors in their prestigious Mayfair and Hove offices in the South East.
Whether you’re an experienced paralegal, a legal secretary seeking advancement, an ambitious graduate with an LPC or LLB, or a graduate with a valuable alternative degree, you will find this the perfect role to advance your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and administering legal documents, managing client files, and handling confidential information with GDPR precision. But that’s not all – you’ll be a key player in their networking events, contributing to internal process enhancements, and embarking on new legal research projects.
- Thinking on your feet, facilitating meetings, setting up meeting rooms, note-taking, and providing timely reminders.
- Juggling multiple cases across various departments, solicitors, and tight deadlines will be your daily challenge – but with challenge comes growth.
This law firm offer an invaluable and hands-on experience for paralegals to include initial consultations, court proceedings and client meetings. Their firm generously offers training contracts to their paralegals who showcase excellence and commitment. So, if you’re ready to bring your A-game, your future could start here with them!
A bit about you.
- You will have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) as a minimum, and preferably experience as a legal secretary or paralegal.
- Other specialist paralegal or legal secretary qualifications are admirable such as a National Association of Licensed Paralegals (NALP) practice award, certificate, or diploma.
- You will have a high degree of mental agility and possess the ability to navigate seamlessly through various legal topics, juggling cases, competing deadlines, and solicitors with finesse.
- You are expected to be a confident and collaborative communicator, facilitating the effective dissemination of information to solicitors. A high level of proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing, is essential.
- You should possess the motivation to nurture and propel your ambitions by consistently broadening your practical knowledge of the law.
- You will possess hands-on experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and preferably, you will have experience with a legal case management database such as Leap.
- You should have experience with research software such as Lexis Nexis and Practical Law.
- You must have meticulous attention to detail with impeccable grammar as this role will require an element of drafting and proofreading as well as direct communications with clients.
Eco Recruitment Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.